Cleaner Required – County Durham and Surrounding Areas
Salary: National Minimum / Living Wage
Hours: 13 hours per week (plus cover and end of tenancy cleans)
Location: County Durham and Surrounding Areas
Closing Date: 3rd October 2018
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning washrooms/toilets, offices and clinical rooms.
You will ensure that:
- Areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Health and Safety is maintained at all times
- Equipment is cleaned after use and is stored correctly
- Customer requests are dealt with promptly and courteously
- Cleaning supplies are ordered regularly and all stock is accounted for
To succeed in this role you will need:
- To have good attention to detail
- To have good organisational skills
- To maintain cleaning records
- To communicate fully with line manager
- To work independently and use own initiative
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
If you wish to discuss this vacancy please contact Dawn McCreanor on 07710 604837.
The closing date is 3rd October 2018.
For an application pack email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send it to:
Dawn McCreanor, Humankind, Sapphire House, IES Centre, Horndale Avenue, Co Durham, DL5 6DS